Flexible Hall Layout Options
We offer advice and guidance on your suggested theme and preferred style of decor and will also make suggestions relating to your event and most importantly your budget. We will also discuss and finalise choices pertaining to cutlery and crockery and of course drapery, fairy and mood lights etc.
Our staff will also execute the plan in terms of setting up your decor including:
- Wall / window or ceiling draping where specified
- Table cloths, napkins and placemats
- Table settings including flower arrangements, tablescapes, props, complimentary gifts traditional food items etc.
- Event lighting
- Balloons, candles or lamps where specified
- Red carpet if required
- The erection and decoration of umbrellas, marquees and gazebos where required especially for our outdoor spaces
- Podiums os staging
- Special outdoor lighting or signage
Our experienced staff ensures that there is no need for hiring a professional event decorator but this is at the host discretion.
Where budget allows, we have access to suppliers who fabricate and supply a wide range of event and stage props ensuring that we are able to source your special items at reasonable prices.
Another headache our hosts need not concern themselves with is the clearance of the hall or venue after the event by our staff.